Sunday, June 3, 2012

Back to Needles

It has been quite a week in my home.  Everything going on with Bud has sent us all into a tailspin. We've been doing a lot outside with Ladybug due to the nice weather. School is winding down. Seven school days left for Bud, eight school days left for Ladybug. (The first winter in my life when there were NO snow days. I think it is a New Hampshire first.)  And I recently found out that my mom is going in for open heart surgery sometime this summer.  What is one to do with all of this chaos?

Knit.
And knit and knit and knit.
And then knit some more. 

And that's exactly what I've been doing.  I have some projects going that I will share once they are completed.  The big thing I'm working on is a shawl for my mom for her hospital stay.  I brought a lot of my UFO's closer to FO's this week. I honestly think knitting saved my sanity.

2 comments:

  1. Knitting is definitely good for sanity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously think I would have lost it if not for knitting!

      Delete