Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Ahhhhh....Wednesdays

I have recently come to love Wednesday nights.  My man is working, Bud is at bible study, and Ladybug is at Awana with a friend.  Do you know what that means?  Yup.  That's right.  I have the house to MYSELF!  I get to take a shower without being disturbed.  I then make myself a cup of tea and do one (or two) of three things.  I either

1. Read a book and enjoy the quiet solitude of the house
2. Watch a movie or TV show that nobody else in the family would want to see
3. Get out the needles and yarn and knit

Sometimes, when I'm feeling really crazy, I watch a movie and knit AT THE SAME TIME!

Tonight, I'm going to live on the edge and watch a movie and knit.  I'm working on a Mod Cables Hat designed by Jeanne at lifeincleveland.blogspot.com in a soft green.  The Help should be good entertainment.

I never thought in a million years that a few hours a week would be enough, but at this point in my life, I'll take what I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment