Friday, March 30, 2012

The Beatles

As I stated in an earlier post, I'm a pretty big Beatles fan. I have been on a real big Beatles kick lately. Watching youtube videos, listening to them on my ipod and Pandora, that sort of thing. Bud and I even watched the mockumentry "Paul McCartney is Really Dead" last night. (Don't waste your time with it. Even as a mockumentry, it was horrible!  And just for the record, I do think that Paul McCartney is alive.  But if I had been a teen during the "Paul is dead" hoopla, I can see myself falling for it.) In fact, when I get like this, some people might even call me obsessive. So, for today, I'm going to indulge in my obsession. I had never seen this video before yesterday. I have no idea what it's from, or what Paul is talking about. The first part just makes me fall in love with him because he is so adorable. The second part brought tears to my eyes.




P.S.  I have no idea when the current obsession will quiet down, so be prepared for more Beatles related posts!





No comments:

Post a Comment