Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Knitting Adventure

As some of you know, I published my last post on www.ravelry.com.  It isn't anything complex, and most people who have experience with crocheting in the round can figure out how to make it without a pattern, or with minimal instructions.

But, I'm very excited to have something on ravelry now. On that note, I'd like to get more on there.I have an idea for a knit hat, but since spring is on it's way, (HOPEFULLY! I do, afterall, live in New England.) I'm giving myself a deadline of the fall to not only design it, but have at least one completed project.  I love cables but have never designed anything with them.  I've never really designed anything knit. It's going to take a lot of trial and error.  And it's going to take a lot of swatching.  And frogging. But I am prepared for all of this, so it shouldn't be too bad, I hope.

The reason I'm posting about this is accoutability.  I put this out there so I have to be accoutable for the statements I have just made.  Now, there is no going back, right?  Heaven help me!  I'll keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment